Montag, 22. Februar 2016

First award of the year and Hugglets preview

I'm extremely delighted to present you my TOBY Industry's Choice Award for Little Robeart. This is already my 9th Industry's Choice Award and funnily, little Robeart was named after Robert Lewandowski, who wears  number 9 in the Team of Bayern Munich.

And yes, there will be more baby bears with me at Hugglets, alongside with dragons, meerkats, cats and several brand new designs, including a sloth and bat.
Here are some Pictures to give you an idea of who will be with me at Hugglets, to see more, please come and visit us in hall 1, stand 30.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Bill and Ted in Tunisian crochet

  Early this year, there were three things that I wanted to explore in Tunisian short rows: Spirals in all shapes, actual, non-abstract pict...